TRAVEL SERVICES AGREEMENT
This Travel Services Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made effective as of 10/03/23 (the “Effective Date”), between TravelRush Inc (the “Company”), and Client’s Full Name.
WHEREAS, the Client desires to retain the services of the Company to perform certain travel services described below, and the Company is willing to render such services pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein. NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the promises contained herein and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
- Services. The Company agrees to provide travel services (the “Services”) as follows:
- The Company shall organize and create a daily itinerary for the Client’s trip to Saint Lucia, including preparing the initial email to guests about flights, payment agreement schedule, and booking transportation to and from the accommodation’s location.
- The travel dates for the trip are from March 21st, 2024 through March 25th, 2023, with accommodation arrangements in Saint Lucia.
- The Company is not responsible for any additional bookings or services beyond those explicitly mentioned in this Agreement.
2. Term. The term of this Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and expire on March 26th, 2024.
3. Compensation. In consideration for the Services described in this Agreement, the Client agrees to pay the Company a total sum of $300 (the “Compensation”). The Compensation shall be paid as follows:
- An initial payment of $300 is due upon the complete reservation of the Services.
- All funds and/or monies for flight purchases must be paid at or before the reservation of any flight itinerary.
- The remaining balance of Compensation, if any, is due on or before 5 p.m. on November 3rd, 2023.
- The Client acknowledges that all compensation paid to the Company is non-transferable and non-refundable.
4. Fees, Expenses, and Taxes. The Client acknowledges and agrees that they are solely responsible for any additional costs, fees, taxes, or expenses related to the Services, including but not limited to cancellations, missed arrangements, missed connections, and any other incidentals.
5. Termination. Either party may postpone or terminate the Services by providing written notice at least 15 non- business days before the first date stated in the Services. The Client acknowledges that the Compensation for the Services may increase in the event of a postponement, and any additional costs or expenses related to such changes will be the Client’s responsibility.
6. Limitations of Liability. The Client acknowledges and agrees that the Company is not liable for:
- Baggage fees
- Canceled flights
- Transportation delays
- Accidents on tours
- Accidents in Saint Lucia and/or during transportation to and from Saint Lucia
- Natural disasters
- Medical accidents (including COVID-19)
- Any other incidentals
7. Notices. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and delivered via email to the Company at Booking@TravelRushInc.com and to the Client at the email address provided by the Client.
8. Governing Law and Disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York. Any disputes shall be resolved through binding arbitration rather than in court.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the Services provided by the Company to the Client.
10. Execution. This Agreement may be executed in duplicate counterparts, and electronic signatures shall have the same legal effect as original signatures.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Travel Services Agreement as of the Effective Date 10/3/23.